A) Four places I visit over and over:
1. The office/Bentley's sitter
2. Union Grill-daily, I might add. This does wonders for my post-baby figure!!
3. Target. I love this gem. Three dollar shorts and shirts for Bentley...really, how could I pass?
4. Mom's house
B) Four people who email me the most:
1. Melanie Bassett-the perfect little side notes on a boring day! Thanks, Mel!
2. Delta Airlines-I really need a vacation and they know it!
3. "Your Baby This Week" -This little devil is a double edged sword. I love them, but they also tell me what Bentley should be doing at this stage and I stress about her progress. Get over it!
4. Clients-I do have to work sometime!
C) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Union Grill-basically everything, but especially their pasta salad, chips and salsa and BREAD PUDDING!
2. Hamburgers on the grill!!
3. My homemade "funeral potatoes" and ham. I will make them for the next GNO!!
4. Wendy's #6 combo meal. (I have got to start running more)
D) Four place I'd rather be right now:
1. NYC
2. On a cruise with my family and friends in the Caribbean
3. On a shopping spree in San Francisco with endless amounts of mula!
4. Summer BBQ with my WHOLE family, playing yard games, eating burgers and laughing!
E) Four movies I'd watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. The American President-I love the dialogue
3. The Saint
4. Entrapment
F) Four people I'm tagging:
1. If you have read Libby's blog you are tagged.
2. Maima
3. Mel
4. Lisa N.
3 comments:
And you say you can't cook! SOunds like funeral potatoes and ham for the June GNO--we can have it at my house this time!! I can't wait. I love hangin with my gals!!
And you say you can't cook! SOunds like funeral potatoes and ham for the June GNO--we can have it at my house this time!! I can't wait. I love hangin with my gals!!
Wow, Kelly posted twice. And she said the same thing both times. She must have thought it was really important. I can't wait to try your funeral potatoes. I'm a big fan of them. Oh, and is this an invitation to go on an all-expense paid cruise? I'm going to go pack my bags.
Post a Comment