Friday, May 23, 2008

One, Two Buckle my Shoe!

Yesterday as I was rushing around the house trying to get out the door to work, I dumped Bentley's "shoe bin" out in the middle of her bedroom to find that PERFECT pair of shoes for her outfit. I hastily left the house and came home last night to a huge mess. Well, the first thing that came to mind seeing the heap of shoes scattered to and fro...you guessed it, POST!

I then laid Bent on the floor and placed all her shoes neatly, side by side in her crib...
Now, I realize she is only three months old, but really what is a girl to do? She has to have a pair of shoes for every outfit. Laying them out made me realize I have an addiction. I told myself I would wait until the fall until I purchase another pair...that is after I get her some yellow flip flops. There is not a single yellow pair in the bunch!
I have got to have another girl just so some of her stuff gets some good use!!

3 comments:

Bree said...

It is totally fine to have a shoe fetish, even at the age of 3 months. I have a shoe fetish as well. I buy shoes but then usually end up wearing the same ones all the time..usually flip flops.

PS-I can call you Betty, and Betty when call me, you can call me Al..call me Al!! I seriously love that song and I was sporting it on my blog a couple weeks ago.

Bobbi Flinders said...

Seriously, 40 pairs of shoes?? But really am I that surprised? Only the best for little Bent. Hopefully she'll have a girl cousin (in at least more than 9 months :) and then she can share the wealth! And I love it that everything can turn into a blog-you bet it can!

Libby said...

Two words-yikes yikes!! You need to go to SA (shoe-a-holics anonymous)!