Holy Smokes! You are HIRED! Seriously, I have a party on Friday the 24th at my house..can you help me make these or show/tell me how--or even better, do them for me??? I think you you alwasy underestimate yourself--because you ALWAYS do amazing things! Darling!!
Those look SO cute!! I love the spider web ones. I left you a message on my post, but I will just leave one here as well. I would love to make a tutu for cute little Bent! But I am sure that you could make one just as good. I need an excuse to make some more, because I had way too much fun making them. :)
6 comments:
Holy Smokes! You are HIRED! Seriously, I have a party on Friday the 24th at my house..can you help me make these or show/tell me how--or even better, do them for me??? I think you you alwasy underestimate yourself--because you ALWAYS do amazing things! Darling!!
They looked PERFECT!(and they were so yummy!)
Those look SO cute!! I love the spider web ones. I left you a message on my post, but I will just leave one here as well. I would love to make a tutu for cute little Bent! But I am sure that you could make one just as good. I need an excuse to make some more, because I had way too much fun making them. :)
What do you mean ATTEMPT? Those look like they're straight out of a Martha Stewart magazine. Impressive, young Martha protege!
Those are way cute! I'm impressed. By the way cute new family pics, Bentley is getting so big!
Wow! They look just like the ones in the Better Homes magazine! Are you sure you didn't just copy the picture from page 107? :)
Post a Comment