You know those mornings on a cold weekend when you wake up and crave a nice, cozy crackling fire and some hot cocoa while you read the paper in your pajamas? We finally got one of those weekends.
We have waited and worked hard for that little slice of heaven, but in the end it was all worth it.
Oooh...that's looks so nice and cozy. It makes me want to curl up in that nice schmffy chair next to your fire. You guys should be so proud of your hard work.
Oh, I'm sooo jealous! You just might wake up one morning to me snuggled up next to your fire! And where do you keep your hot cocoa, 'cause I'd like some of that as well! We have a log burning fire place, but I don't know if it works. We need to hire a chimney sweep (maybe the one from Mary Poppins is available) to come look at it. Your house looks awesome- I STILL need to come see it!
Don't get too excited but I heard that this weekend is supposed to be COLDER than last--with a change of snow! So you better chop some more logs and get that cocoa ready--I'll be right over!
Hem, hem, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping at your nose..." I should keep singing but I won't. I'm in love with your fireplace, if I haven't already told you that. You guys did a great job.
Note the date I made this comment, I'm looking out my window at a foot of snow on the ground. The kids think Santa is coming soon. Boy are they in for a rude awakening.
8 comments:
Oooh...that's looks so nice and cozy. It makes me want to curl up in that nice schmffy chair next to your fire. You guys should be so proud of your hard work.
Oh, I'm sooo jealous! You just might wake up one morning to me snuggled up next to your fire! And where do you keep your hot cocoa, 'cause I'd like some of that as well! We have a log burning fire place, but I don't know if it works. We need to hire a chimney sweep (maybe the one from Mary Poppins is available) to come look at it. Your house looks awesome- I STILL need to come see it!
I love it!! I love this time of year and all it has to offer! :)
Don't get too excited but I heard that this weekend is supposed to be COLDER than last--with a change of snow! So you better chop some more logs and get that cocoa ready--I'll be right over!
Just a TINY upgrade, eh? It looks amazing. Good work!!
Gorgeous! Looks so homey and cozy. I can almost taste the hot chocolate!
Hem, hem, "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping at your nose..." I should keep singing but I won't. I'm in love with your fireplace, if I haven't already told you that. You guys did a great job.
Note the date I made this comment, I'm looking out my window at a foot of snow on the ground. The kids think Santa is coming soon. Boy are they in for a rude awakening.
Post a Comment