We are so excited for them to finally feel the joys of parenthood. They are going to be WONDERFUL parents.
I chose to do a mother goose themed baby shower, focusing on blue/brown, the colors of her nursery. I forgot to save or take a picture of the invite, but this is the wording I used.
It’s a Boy!!
Cows jumping over moons and dishes running away with spoons,
Just a few things Jen will learn of all too soon.
Mother Goose invites all to come on Saturday,
An open house from 12-2, including curds and whey.
Lindsey may not be an old woman living in a shoe,
But on the 27th her home will be open for you.
Nick, Knack, Paddy Whack give Lindsey a call,
Let her know who’s coming, you are sure to have a ball.
Cows jumping over moons and dishes running away with spoons,
Just a few things Jen will learn of all too soon.
Mother Goose invites all to come on Saturday,
An open house from 12-2, including curds and whey.
Lindsey may not be an old woman living in a shoe,
But on the 27th her home will be open for you.
Nick, Knack, Paddy Whack give Lindsey a call,
Let her know who’s coming, you are sure to have a ball.
I then did themed food:
Humpty Dumpty Egg Salad Sandwiches on Rye (thanks Vern for the idea)

Little Miss Muffet Curds and Whey: Cheese, Crackers, Fruit and Yogurt

Rub-a-Dub-Dub, Three Men in A Tub: Fruit Punch

Jack and Jill Water Pail
Cow Jumped Over the Moon Sugar Cookies


I had such a blast doing it! Good luck and Congratulation Jen and Ror!!
5 comments:
You are so clever! What a cute idea!!
The party is LOVELY!!! I love the wording on the invitation. You came up with so many great ideas and it looks like the party was a great success!! Thanks for posting some photos of it.
What a cute idea...I have been waiting to see these photos. It sounds like you did a great job! Way to go--hostess with the mostess!
What a darling idea! You must have put a lot of work into that, i'm sure your sis-in-law greatly appreciated it! Seriously, where do you come up with all these cute ideas! Love it!
how cute linds! you are so creative!!!
kate
Post a Comment