Monday, May 12, 2008

I'll be back!

I was just noticing it has been nearly one month since my last post! Wow, where does time go? I have so many things I want to post about. This last month has been so busy for us. Stay tuned for Bentley's blessing, my youngest brother's wedding, live shot with Big Buddah, but this post is a shout out to all of you that have some extra time this weekend. May 16-17 marks the annual Spring Run-Off Ogden Marathon. This is such a huge and exciting event for Ogden and the surrounding area. We have over 5,550 runners this year! There are four different countries represented and forty states! This is THE event of the year. None of this would be possible without the help of hundreds of volunteers and thousands of volunteer hours. This is where YOU come in! We need your help. If you have a few hours this weekend and would like to get involved, Get Out And Live! There are so many opportunities and a chance to meet so many new friends. If you don't' have a sitter, volunteer to load buses at FOUR in the morning on Saturday (I will meet you there). You want to bring your kids with you, volunteer at the start line of the Kids K and run with them. You want to be inspired, place medals over the heads of all those runners that cross the finish line!!
Whatever your interest, get out and help! Log on to GOALFOUNDATION.com for more info or drop me an email Lindsey@ogden.travel!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sound fun! I'll drop you an email....anyone want to join me??

Alyson said...

Linds, my family is running the marathon so I will be there. I'd love to see you! Where could I find you?